● Orders begin being processed within 1 business day after being placed.
● Most orders are shipped within 3-5 days business days, however many products can be shipped within 1-2 business days.
● After placing an order you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you gave when ordering.
● If an item you ordered is on backorder or no longer available, we will contact you usually within 1-2 business days or as soon as we are aware after you have placed your order and allow you the option to either cancel your order at no cancellation charge, have it shipped when the product would be available or order another product.
● “Business Days” do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
● Due to cutoff times by our manufacturers, orders received after 1:00pm central time may not be processed until the following business day.
● Shipping and billing information you supply must be able to be verified. If we cannot verify this information, your order may be delayed or cancelled.
● Barbara’s Wig Boutique accepts orders from USA, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Other locations will be accepted. Please contact us for more details.
● Product Availability: Although we are constantly updating our website, occasionally a product shown may be on back-order or no longer available. If the unavailability of a product would be a problem for you, we recommend you contact us before ordering to check on availability.
● Back-orders are not charged Shipping/Handling (S/H) once available if the original order was partially shipped due to a back-order product. Shipment will be Standard Shipping. If Express shipping is required additionally S/H fees may apply.
● Barbara’s Wig Boutique is not responsible or liable for any additional expenses (duties, taxes, freight forwarding fees, etc.) a customer may incur for the receipt of an order, exchange order and/or a defective or incorrect product replacement order.
Shipping Options & Cost:
|● USA Economy Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 7-10 Business Days) – available on order $50 or less||$8.99|
|● USA Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 5-8 Business Days) – Free on orders over $50||$9.99|
|● USA Express Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 3-5 Business Days)||$28.00|
● USA Expedited Express Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 1-3 Business Days)
*Additional Fees May Apply
|● Canada & Mexico Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 8-14 Business Days) **||$29.00|
● United Kingdom Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 8-14 Business Days) **
**Customer is responsible for payment of any customs fees, duties and/or taxes
Order Shipping & Delivery Schedule:
● Some products may not be available for immediate shipment and may not be able to be guaranteed a requested delivery date.
● For US orders, our economy & standard shipping is by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail & USPS First Class Mail with Tracking with average delivery after shipment of 2-4 business days. At time of shipment, a USPS Tracking Number is issued and a USPS shipping notification is sent to your email address for order tracking.
For International orders, our standard shipping is by DHL Express or USPS International. It is hard to determine the exact date the delivery will arrive at your destination, due to unforeseen delays in customs. However, we will ship your item with 2-4 business days after order placement.
● Expedited Express Shipping & Handling will appear as $46.00 on your order checkout. If additional shipping cost are required to ship your order, we will email or phone you with the revised shipping/handling cost after we receive your order.
● Orders received after 1:00pm central time may be delayed shipping 1 business day.
● “Business Days” do not include weekends or holidays. Example..If you place an order with us on Friday, the 1st business day starts on Monday, unless that was a holiday, then it would be Tuesday. Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days. When determining delivery of your order, please use this as a guide or contact us if you have questions.
● To better assist you, if you do have a specific date or time frame you would need an order by, please give us that information in the “comments” section of our order check form or call us at 314-203-2392.
● Once your order has shipped, you will be sent an e-mailed message or called confirming your order shipment and given the order tracking number. To track your order go to www.USPS.com and enter you tracking number. If your order shipped by another carrier, we will give you that carrier’s website when we give you your tracking number.
● Signature may be required at time of delivery on some orders.
Other Important Shipping Information:
● Order Shows Delivered, But You Did Not Receive It: If after tracking your order it shows delivered, but you did not receive it, you must contact us within 5 days of the delivery date shown by the shipping service (USPS, UPS, etc.) for any credit or reshipment of product to be considered.
● Order Delivery Delayed Due to Acts of Nature: Barbara’s Wig Boutique shall not be liable and will not issue any refund or credit if an order delivery is delayed due to causes beyond the shipping carrier’s control, including, but not limited to: acts of God, natural disasters, weather delays, or customs (where applicable).
● Un-deliverable Orders: Please note, should an order shipped to you be returned back to us due to either being refused, unclaimed or because of an incorrect shipping address you had given us, you will be charged a $5.00 order reprocessing fee plus a minimum $7.50 shipping and handling (S/H) fee for re-shipment. Actual additional (S/H) charges will depend on the carrier and service used, along with the re-shipment location. Prior to any re-shipment, we will inform you of the returned order, the return processing fee and the added (S/H) charges to your order for re-shipment. If you elect not to have us re-ship the products to you, we will issue you a refund for the order total less a 15% Restocking Fee PER ITEM and the Original Shipping Cost. If the returned shipment was a result of our error, you will not be charged any additional (S/H) fees and the products will be re-sent to you.
ORDER CHANGES OR CANCELLATION
|If we have begun processing your order, you will be charged a 20% change/cancellation fee (minimum $5.00) per item changed or cancelled. However, you will not be charged any change/cancellation fees to add items, change items, or cancelled your order anytime prior to processing the order. An order cannot be changed or cancelled after it has shipped. In the event your order has already shipped, any changes or cancellation would be charged a Restocking Fee as stated in our Return & Exchange Policy. To add items, change or cancel your order, you can either e-mail us at email@example.com or phone us 314-203-2932.|
Please read the following before ordering!
By ordering from us you are agreeing to our Exchange Policy. Products eligible for exchanges must be returned and received by us within 10 BUSINESS DAYS of order delivery.
**Failure to obtain a Return Authorization Number prior to returning the product(s) will result in a 30% RESTOCKING FEE.**
EXCHANGES (allow 7-10 days for processing):
Customers may return eligible items for an exchange.
● Ineligible Items: For sanitary reasons, tampering concerns and industry regulations, Wig Accessories such as Cleansers, Conditioners, Sprays, Cap Liners, Sure Grip Liners, Wig Stands, Turbans, Hats, Combs and Brushes are not eligible for returns and/or exchanges.
● Restocking Fees: Waived for the first exchange. Subsequent exchanges will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE (minimum $5.00) per item.
● Shipping and handling (S/H) charges apply to all exchanges. Products will be shipped back to the customer by standard shipping and handling methods, unless otherwise specified. Any Specials and/discounts related to Shipping and Handling will not apply to Exchanges.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT:
Customers may return eligible items for either a Store Credit .
● STORE CREDIT: Should the customer prefer a store credit in the form of a gift card, the 20% RESTOCKING FEE (minimum $5.00) will be waived. Store credits expire 90 days from date of issuance.
● REFUND: Refunds must be received within 10 business days and are subject to managerial approval. Should a customer be granted a refund, a 20% RESTOCKING FEE (minimum $5.00) per item will apply. Refunds, charges, fees, and Shipping and Handling charges will be applied to the order’s original form of payment.
TO EXCHANGE A PRODUCT:
● Contact us to request a Return Authorization Number.
● NEW RESALABLE CONDITION:
To qualify as new resalable condition the product
● Exchanges are limited to a maximum of 3 items per order.
● Exchange Form must be completed. Please contact us to request an Exchange Form.
● Customers are responsible for payment of all return shipping charges.
Returns and Exchanges need to be processed within 10 days of receipt of the hairpiece or wig!
● DEFECTIVE: Customers must notify Barbara’s Wig Boutique of any defective products received within 5 days of delivery.
● It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package the item(s) to ensure no damage to the product occurs during shipping. Additional fees may apply should the item(s) arrive damaged.
● If you are not satisfied with a product or color after you had received our assistance and/or recommendation or if you feel a product/color appears different from the image on our website, our Return Policy terms and Restocking Fees will not be waived. Please select carefully
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Barbaras Wigs and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in St. Louis, Missouri before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Barbaras Wigs’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.